Are you Ready?
Activepackets fosters an open-minded, relaxed, and innovative atmosphere within and outside its offices. We believe that to be truly innovative, one must be in a stimulating environment both physically and psychologically. If you are an ambitious individual, who believes in no barriers and lives to question the status-quo, then we are looking for you!
Activepackets is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate based on age, sex, religion, race, or sexual orientation.
Activepackets is looking for software engineers to help develop and support our mobile applications.
- Develop innovative cutting edge mobile applications targeting a variety of wireless platforms, including BREW, J2ME, and xHTML.
- Support and enhance existing BREW/J2ME applications.
- Develop and enhance internal tools for product development and business groups.
- Work with product and business groups to analyze and report on application performance.
- Test applications for progress and quality.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent software development experience
- C++ experience
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Familiarity with BREW, SQL, Windows Server, J2ME.
- Mobile handset or PDA programming experience.
To apply to this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org